Friday 9 August 2013

We have keys!

Well this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down....

If you know this quote you will be smiling :)

In a nut shell, a year ago I was living in Cardiff, Wales with a pretty good life, a great routine and everything just seemed to plod along.  I had no idea that I was destined for the other side of the world! Here I am sat pretty much the furthest you can be away from where I call home, homeless in a motel and everything just not quite right.  But, I have the feeling that this is exactly where I am meant to be.

I'm going to use this blog to track the journey and share the adventure.  I don't know if anyone will read this beside me, but I always find that writing things down helps clarify what I'm thinking and feeling so I'm going to give it a go.

Today we picked up the keys to our new home, in a few days we will move in (to an empty house) and a few days after that our container should arrive to fill the space (it's currently going through customs).  We have been in this motel for 6 weeks now, which is not the easiest with 2 children, but I'm glad we made the journey all together,  even if it has meant being squished into the motel.

The nicest thing about getting the house is that I finally have keys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment