Wednesday 9 October 2013

Birthday Boy

The world is full of different types of people. There are those who are good and kind. Those who are encouragers and build people up. Those who are selfish or thoughtless. Some are manipulative and others are down right nasty.

We all know someone who fits into each category. But who do we choose to surround ourselves with?

I am happy to say that I have married one of the best of men. And today I wish him a very happy birthday. He is a true gentleman. And he's mine! My own Mr Darcy. I am so thankfully for you Mr H. You bring out the best in me and love me for who I am. Thank you! :)


Everyone needs to be loved and feel loved. To be valued and know that their opinion counts.  I'm so blessed to have a husband who does both.  This is something he wrote me a few weeks ago:

Bless her Lord, abundantly bless!
Grant perfect joy in you, and rest
As she fulfills her role as mother and wife
Sustain her every day of this life.
Highs, lows, whatever she’ll face,
May she know as a solid truth your grace
To comfort, calm, protect and provide.
Be her faithful friend at her side,
Her Father when she needs to feel love,
The One who meets all of her needs from above
By the endless strength of your almighty power;
Hear even her smallest request every hour.
And when all in this world has been said and done,
Lead her Lord, blinking, into the sun;
Dancing with freedom at the sight
Of your eternal glory and magnificent light!

I ask because she is so precious to me;
Oh how much more Lord, she is to Thee!

I truly pray that all of you have a person in your life who will bless you with kindness and build you up the way that hubby does for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment